Coming to Columbia University December 2016!
Columbia University and other New York City research institutions* are hosting a one-day symposium to showcase a robust discussion of reproducibility and research integrity among leading experts, high-profile journal editors, funders and researchers. This program will reveal the "inside story" of how issues are handled by institutions, journals and federal agencies and offer strategies for responding to challenges in these areas. The stimulating and provocative program is for researchers at all stages of their careers.
- Dan Ariely, PhD James B. Duke Professor of Psychology and Behavioral Economics, Duke University
- Arturo Casadevall, MD, PhD Bloomberg Distinguished Professor, Johns Hopkins
- Jeffrey Drazen, MD Editor-in-chief, NEJM
- Hany Farid, PhD Professor of Computer Science, Dartmouth College
- Kathleen Hall Jamieson, PhD Elizabeth Ware Packard Professor of Communication, University of Pennsylvania
- Thomas Jessell, PhD Claire Tow Professor of Motor Neuron Disorders, Columbia University
- Marcia McNutt, PhD President of the National Academy of Sciences
- Kathryn Partin, PhD Director of US Office of Research Integrity
- Londa Schiebinger, PhD John L. Hinds Professor of History of Science, Stanford University
- Victoria Stodden, PhD Associate Professor of Information Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Anne Taylor, MD John Lindenbaum Professor of Medicine, Vice Dean of Academic Affairs and Senior Vice President for Faculty Affairs and Career Development at Columbia University Medical Center
- And more!
Questions? email PCRI@columbia.edu
Join the conversation! #PCRISymposium
*Co-sponsors: City University of New York, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York University, NYU Langone Medical Center, Rockefeller University, Weill Cornell Medical College